If you’re looking to add to your baking and pastry knowledge in a fun and relatable way, join me to learn baking and pastry techniques and recipes through step-by-step photography as classic recipes are given new life and new recipes become classics...
This easy, no bake Chocolate Caramel Truffle Tart for Valentine's Day or any day consists of a chocolate press in crumb crust, homemade caramel and the same truffle filling so popular at the bakery. You won’t believe how easy the basketweave is to make. It gives such an elegant appearance to this special dessert and...
- Gateau Breton
- Easy Chocolate Guinness Cake for Father’s Day
- A Quick and Easy Summer Teacake
- Pave d'Amour - The Quintessential Celebration Cake
- Strawberry Cake - A Little Slice of Heaven
- Coconut Cream Cake - The Perfect Easter Dessert
- Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cake
- Café au Lait Crepe Cake with Orange Cream Sauce
Tarts & Pies
Subscribe..Subscribe to receive this brief primer on getting the most out of your baking including: How to read a Recipe, as well as information on equipment, ingredients and baking techniques.
Helen S. Fletcher
The goal of this blog is to share not only recipes but the tips and tricks we used in my wholesale bakery of 23 years selling to hotels, restaurants, and caterers.